Take me out to the ball game; take me out to the crowd! This much-adored song indicates that America’s favorite pastime, time to head outdoors and summer weather is just around the corner. With the start of baseball season comes the time to get your diamond ready for the big opening day! If you’re looking to revamp, or even build a field, call Newsom Seed first, the leaders in mound clay for baseball. Before you make the call to order supplies from just any old mound clay supplier, we give you the dish on the dirt you’ll need to know:
What Makes Mound Clay Different?
- Dirt is probably the most important part of any baseball field
- A baseball field uses dirt, but not just the kind of dirt that you find in the yard, it takes a special mixture
- Several components other than dirt make up quality mound clay
- Newsom Seed’s top-notch mound clay for baseball contains clay, silt, sand, granite crushed brick, top soil, and compost
- We provide you with unparalleled pitcher’s mound clay, composed of only the finest composites
Of course there are differing opinions on what makes up the best mound clay for baseball fields, which is why we provide options to choose from. The one sure bet that everyone will agree on? Having a great field necessitates mound clay of the highest quality that’s created from the best compounds.
Picking the type of dirt you want should be the hard part, not choosing your mound clay supplier. Learning through trial and error is never the best way to go. Save yourself the stress and money by selecting you supplier right the first time. Call Newsom Seed when you want the best in products, prices and customer service.
Our experts are here to answer all your questions and help you find the perfect type of baseball mound clay for your field. The field of your dreams is within reach. All you have to do is reach out and grab it.Scroll