Do You Really Need Weed and Feed?
Newsom Seed services the Maryland and Virginia areas with lawn products such as weed and feed for healthy and attractive lawns. By following the proper Weed and Feed Directions and listening to the proper advice from our lawn-care professionals, you can easily maintain a beautiful lawn throughout the entire year.
Benefits of Using Weed and Feed
- Nutrients for Growth: In order to get the most out of your product from Newsom Seed, the proper feed product needs to be used to promote optimal growth which will give you a lush lawn even in the harshest condition.
- Herbicides for Weed Control: A quality Weed and Feed product will prevent plants and weeds that do not belong in your yard from growing by using specially formulated herbicides.
- Early Weed Prevention: When you correctly apply Weed and Feed, you do not need to worry about manually removing weeds in the middle of the hot summer.
- Increased Property Value: Not only does Weed and Feed help make your lawn more beautiful, it also removes unsightly blemishes that can decrease the value of your home, or the surrounding properties.
What Are Weed and Feed Directions?
- Apply in Spring: If you are using a hot weather grass blend, apply your Weed and Feed product in the late spring or early summer.
- Apply in Fall: For cold weather grass blends, apply Weed and Feed in the fall.
- Apply with a Spreader: Most Weed and Feed Directions call for spreading your product with a professional-grade spreader during the early morning so the herbicide can stick to weeds.
- Apply with a Spray: For spot treatments, apply your Weed and Feed with a sprayer in order to ensure even coverage and to avoid burn spots.
If you are not sure about what type of Weed and Feed product to purchase, consult the experts at Newsom Seed for expert advice at 1-800-553-2719. We will ensure your lawn seed yields an attractive and healthy appearance through the use of proper Weed and Feed application.Scroll