Insect Control for Lawns
It’s one of those perfect summer evenings where the weather is just right. The family is together, the grill fired up, the kids laughing and tumbling around in the yard. Everything is just as it should be right? The most common, and preventable, thing that could quickly ruin this idyllic picture is the out of control insects flying about attempting to overrun and damage your food, lawn and family. Reclaim your lawn from insects! To help save your yard, Newsom Seed offers a wide selection of lawn insect control products that get rid of pests quickly.
As most of our clients have told us, they want to enjoy their yards without having to worry about the safety and health of their kids and pets. However, controlling insects in your lawn is sometimes easier said than done, especially in Maryland’s hot and sticky summers.
Why Should I Use An Insect Control For Lawns?
- Controlling insect population is important to keeping your family and pets healthy while outside.
- Bugs can cause irreparable damage to your yard if not controlled.
- Controlling lawn insects is key to ensuring your grass stays healthy and coming back
- Grass is expensive and a hassle to replace, so keep it strong from the start
- Newsom Seed is here to help find the best lawn insect control method or product when you’re ready to take action. We present you with a variety of insect control for lawn methods and techniques so you can adopt the approach most suitable for you.
Deciding On The Method:
- Identify the particular insect damaging or overrunning your lawn.
- Be on the lookout for discoloration, defoliation and separation of grass and its roots.
- Providing samples of damaged grass will help decide which lawn insect control product will be most effective
- Important because there are various different products prescribed for lawn insect control
- Depending on the damage, integrated pest management could be recommended for total insect control for lawns
Don’t let out of control pests rob you of the chance to enjoy the great outdoors. Create your outdoor memories today with a little help from Newsom Seed’s insect control for lawns. Call the premier lawn keepers at 1-800-553-2719 to see how we can help keep your lawn free of insects. Keep your family and grass healthy and happy this summer!Scroll