Liquid Weed Killers and Fertilizer
Are you diligent about taking proper care of your lawn? Are you doing all you can to prevent nutrient sucking weeds from taking over, but still find the pesky pests popping up? Don’t worry you aren’t alone in your quest for great grass. Nearly all lawns are plagued by weeds at some point or another, but why is that some look ravaged by weeds and others show no trace. The ones with luscious lawns know where to get the best liquid weed killers and fertilizer. For decades, MD residents have been choosing Newsom Seed as the one-stop shop for all their liquid weed fertilizer needs.
How to most effectively kill weeds:
As you surely know, there is an abundance of commercial lawn weed killers flooding the marketplace today, which proves to be more than overwhelming. Before you grab the first one off the shelf out of frustration, there are some important things to know.
- Pay attention to the label on the liquid weed fertilizer because it will do a lot for you than just confuse you, trust us
- Newsom Seed’s fertilizers designed to kill lawn weeds are formulated to get rid of a specific type or strain so make sure you select the right one because it could kill healthy spots too
- Liquid weed killers are one the easiest ways to kill off resistant weeds in yards
- Make sure to follow the directions on the label because oftentimes, if applied correctly, one application of liquid weed killer will suffice
- We advise against the typically held convention that more is better, liquid weed fertilizer does not work better the more concentrated it is so prepare as directed
- Spraying lawn weeds with liquid fertilizer more than once is NOT more effective than using just once, if directed
- Unlike granular fertilizers, liquid weed fertilizers are able to absorb immediately and thereby work faster. There is also less risk of the fertilizer running off with rain. Fertilizers designed to be liquid weed killers are also easier to apply and require far less work to evenly spread than granular fertilizer.
Next time you have a question about which formula, how to apply, tips and tricks for getting the most out of your liquid weed fertilizer designed to rid your grass of weeds call the experts at Newsom Seed. We have studied what works and which particular formulas work best in which scenarios. Call 1-800-553-2719 to get on your way to the greenest and healthiest grass you’ve only been able to lust after in other people’s yards.Scroll