Turface Quick Dry
Outdoor sporting events are ultimately at the mercy of Mother Nature and her oftentimes-unpredictable weather. While you can’t do much about the weather, unless you have divine intervention on your side, you can control the condition of your field. Ensuring that your field is playable doesn’t require any supernatural forces, but does call for Turface Quick Dry to keep your field in great condition all year. Here at Newsom Seed, we’ve seen all the gimmicks, quick fixes and temporary solutions out there, but only one has proved to be the best time and time again. Nothing has the quality or effectiveness of Turface Quick Dry.
Why use Turface Quick Dry?
Turface Quick Dry has long been the most trusted solution for a host of reasons. As a leading supplier of Turface Quick Dry we are confident in its abilities, we chose to sell it to our customers after all! Here’s why you should consider it:
- Widely used and recommended by professional grounds keepers and curators
- Designed for use in a multitude of ways, Turface Quick Dry can be used to build, maintain, repair infields, turfs and large playgrounds
- As the name suggests, Turface Quick Dry is the solution for when your turf is partially or completely flooded
- Unlike other comparable products it doesn’t cake, bubble or harden when applied
- Turface Quick Dry quickly absorbs excess water while retaining the level and gradient of the surface it was applied to
- More than just a drying solution, Turface Quick Dry is also great at mitigating field damage during harsh and dry summers by helping to retain moisture
- Reduces odds of developing cracks or chips caused by extreme heat and sunlight
- You can’t control the weather, but you can control your reaction to the weather. Take a proactive position and start using Turface Quick Dry to keep your field game-ready everyday. Show Mother Nature who’s really in control and get the game started sooner.
Still unsure whether Turface Quick Dry is the best product for you? Call 1-800-553-2719 to speak with our seed and field experts who will answer all your questions, concerns and help you decide what the best fit for you is.Scroll